Morning Musume 2009

2009-05-27

More About Me.

Through a lack of interesting things about Hello! Project, I haven't posted in a week.

Not good.

So, I thought I should tell you more about myself!

I have very very bad eyesight. (Like negative 0.5 or something? Iunno.)
I like to draw, and I also like photography. (My deviantart is guureta.deviantart.com)
I have a DSi! (I know, my life is full of joy and happiness.)
I am currently reading the "Sandman" comic series by Neil Gaiman.
I want the new Pokemon game, but I have no money.
I do dance at school (I know, somebody like me, it's weird. And no, I'm not good at it.)
I also do art. Which isn't so weird.
I listen to Japanese music (Well duh).
I take Japanese classes for 2 and half hours every Tuesday afternoon.I live in Austraaaalia.
I love chocolate. (:

Uhh, yeah. I think that is enough. (:
Also, this is my favourite photobook picture:


It is of Ishikawa Rika, who I don't particularly like, but I love this picture~

For some reason, I always like the pictures where the girls kind of blend into the nature. (:

Oh, also, I am currently obsessed with old fairytales. If you know any good ones, please tell me!