Morning Musume 2009

2009-06-04

I need to update this more.

But there isn't much to talk about that is all that exciting.
New Minimoni, woo.
I've been sick for four days, woo.
Started Pokemon Pearl again, woo.

In other news, my lack of money has made me want more and more.
Like the Sims 3, the new Pokemon Platinum and that music game that Tsunku did all the songs for.
I hate money.
Huu...

Que sera sera, I guess.

Today, my mum thought I was at school, but in fact I was still in bed and I didn't wake up until 11. Shows how much she notices me, eh?

In more H!P stuff~
The new Minimoni! Yatta!
So far the members are Fukuda Kanon (left) from H!P Eggs and Linlin (Right) from Morning Musume as leader!
There will be 4 members like the old Minimoni, and Tsunku has said the other two members will also be eggs.

Somehow I'm worried that this group just won't work...
But I still wish them the best of luck!