Morning Musume 2009

2009-06-05

Takahashi Ai: Just another girl in a bikini?

I'm kinda getting sick of it. Takahashi Ai released her new PB not too long ago, and all the pictures are just bikini, bikini, bikini.
I don't see the reason why the girls can't take beautiful pictures with clothes on.
Not to offend them, the photos are beautiful, but I'd rather not have pictures of half-naked girls on my computer. Kind of suss for a 14-yr-old girl don't ya think?
I'm not saying they shouldn't have photos in bikinis (because I know much of the H!P fanbase love them), but I'd like to see more of the good old days... with clothes.

You'll notice that in my favourite pictures, they do, in fact, have clothes on.

Tanaka Reina
Natsuyaki Miyabi





Berryz Koubou



That's all my ranting for now. I hope I didn't offend anyone, I really wasn't trying to.
Thanks!