Morning Musume 2009

2009-05-09

My iTunes Top 10 "Most Played" Songs



  • 10. SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ - Morning Musume (65)

Wow, I can't believe this is the ONLY MoMusu song in my top 10! I seriously thought they were my most played group, but it turns out I don't really listen to their singles as much as other songs. What a shame. ):



  • 9. Mirakuru Guran Purin - Minimoni (72)
Ahh, Minimoni, how I miss you! Well, I guess I like this song because it's so fun to sing along to. Thankyou very much, too, Tsuji-chan! (:


  • 8. Tsukikage no Napoli (TINTARELLA DE LUNA) - W (80)
Tsuuuji~~ You knew I wanted your babies just so I could put a giant bow on the top of their head! -- Anyway, I used to go to school with heaps of Italian kids, and I remember hearing this song (except in Italian), and when I found out about this, I loved it!


  • 7. Momo no Hanabira - Otsuka Ai (85)
My only non-H!P song on my top 10. I used to be a big fan of Otsuka, so it's not a surprise she's here. (:


  • 6. Kanashiki 16sai (HEARTACHES AT SWEET 16) - W (91)
Haha, I have to say, I love Tsuji and Ai's voices together. It sounds brilliant. Gosh I miss them. I love how "old" sounding this song is, too. Makes me want to put a 60's dress on and and start twirling around like my mother. XD


  • 5. Give Me Up - W (98)
PURE AWESOME. I love dancing to this song, and it always makes me feel happy, even when I'm feeling really depressed. I love Melon Kinenbi's version of this, too (so classy!). I think, once, I even made up a dance to this song. (:


  • 4. Cafe Buono! - Buono! (113)

Yes! And Buono finally makes their way onto my list! I love this song because it has such a catchy beat. And of course, it's all about food! ;D



  • 3. Matsu Wa - W (150)

Yes, wait for me, W! Haha. I'm really not sure why this song is number 3. I mean, I rarely listen to sad songs. Oh wait! I know why! It's because when I was on the plane back from Japan, I was listening to this, because I was so sad...

  • 2. Hoshi no Hitsuji Tachi - Buono! (154)
Omigod. Airi, marry me! I'll make the star's sheep eat grass for you! Yes, I love this song because Airi. And also, it's so cute! Waaaaah~


Shiroi Iro wa Koibito no Iro - W (199)

Whoohoo! Number 1! I'm seriously not surprised. When I got W's cover album, I could NOT stop listening to this. The harmony is so sweet, it makes my heart melt~
Here it is: