Morning Musume 2009

2009-05-09

The World of Hello! Project.



So I thought I should tell everyone the reasons why I like H!P so much.
~

1. It's pure awesome.
2. There's no other music like it- truly unique.
3. It's JAPANESE. *o*
~

That's basically reason enough.
~

I also thought, "why the hell am I making a blog (again)?" I mean, every time I try, I end up giving up almost straight away.
But this time, I have a reason!
Yehuh.
A reason.
...

But for now, it''s a secret. (;
~

Oh, the picture above is of the current H!P/Elder Club members (though the entire Elder Club has "graduated")
The ones in white are the elder members, pink is Morning Musume, blue is C-ute, yellow is Berryz Koubou and that little one in purple up the back is Mano Erina. (:
~
~


Wow. I can't believe how much crap** I get because I listen to music that I can't entirely understand. I mean, people listen to rap, and how the hell are YOU meant to understand that without looking up the lyrics?
That's what I thought.

** = people give me weird looks because I have some Japanese girls on my school diary, and because I start singing in Japanese. Why can't people just understand that it's FUN!?
Oh well.
~
~
~

My next post... a surprise! (Which doesn't matter because I don't have any viewers. Psshh.)