Morning Musume 2009

2009-05-11

Shouganai Yume Oibito Dance Shot & Seishun Bus Guide/Rival Covers

Shouganai Yume Oibito - Morning Musume (Dance Shot)




Wow! I can't believe how much I like this dance, despite the fact that Eri and Gaki are nearly always at the back.
In some dance shots, I can't stand the use of close-ups, but here, it just works!
I'm glad to see Aika up the front - she needed to be seen more.
KOHARU, JUST GO HOME ALREADY.
The clothes and set remind me of SEXY BOY.
Junlin still not even a bit up the front, despite sharing a solo line.
Overall, I really do like this dance, it is very graceful and pretty. *o*
But, the running in a circle thing was a bit childish. And I'm not a fan of the over-the-knee boots...
~
~
Seishun Bus Guide/Rival - Berryz Koubou

Left: Limited Edition A. Middle: Limited Edition B. Right: Regular. Both limited editions contain a DVD.

Wow! All of the girls look so grown up and pretty! (Even Risako...) And stripey, too, haha. And may I say, I hope captain gets more of the spotlight in this song! But I can only hope.

That's all for now~ Byeeee~!