Morning Musume 2009

2009-09-21

So, Koharu is leaving.

Morning Musume just got so much cooler.
BURN!

I'm just kidding. Of course, I've never really liked Koharu, but that was because she just can't sing. But I really am going to miss her crazy spirit and energy. ;-;
Wait... did I just say that!?
I hate Koharu!
The only reason I'm starting to like her is because she's graduating...
Damn you, Tsunku.
With all the other girls leaving, I was pretty sure that someone from MoMusu was going to leave soon, as well. But I had no idea it was going to be Koha (Even though I wanted it to be...). I mean, she has soooo many fans because of Kirarin Revolution, why leave now?
I guess she just understands that she can't have a future with H!P, because soloists never seem to go well when they're older. ):
But yes, I am extremely happy I wont see her in MoMusu again, because she just doesn't suit it anymore...
WAIT WAIT WAIT. SO DOES THIS MEAN SOMEONE NEW WILL BE IN MOMUSU!?!?!?
I hope so. ;-;
We'll just have to wait. (:
TTFN, Kusumi.