Morning Musume 2009

2009-07-02

Morning Musume arrive in America

The time has come!
I was stalking the JPH!P forums and came across a few videos of their arrival.
And may I say, even though I wasn't there, my heart was still pounding, and I was tempted to scream out "DAISUKI DAYOOOO!" (Basically, "ily") but I remembered I'm still at home. D:
Oh well.
One day they'll have to come to Australia.

The funny thing is... they look so surprised to have that many people be there to greet them. XD
Oh! You know what would've been cool?
If they chanted.. "Watashi wa.." (I am)
and then started singing "Shouganai Yume Oibito" (A hopeless dream chaser.) Haha! Something like that would've been hilarious.

But this video still made me lol my socks off! (Though I'm not wearing any.) Enjoy!









Haha, what on earth is Koharu wearing? A t-shirt with a dress? D:

Man, I'm so pumped for this, I can't wait to see some pictures!